Saturday, April 3, 2010

To Infinity!.. and B.yond!

Finally! The day has come!.. On the 3rd of April 2010, my family was blessed with the welcoming of our brand new Astro B.yond into our household. You've heard of it. HD TV people! scream for joy!! A whole bunch is different now. The whole layout is different. How you read the guide, the info, the menus and the theme of it has changed.. there's alot of black... awesomeness in black. The quality is too beautiful... I have NEVER seen the clear blue beach like that before~~
They have a recording function too! but sadly that isn't currently available just yet, although they have the corresponding buttons for it on the remote and the usb port on the decoder to save on hard disks. Weee.You know what would be cool? I don't have sports channel, but I'm thinkin' I could subscribe for it while the World Cup goes on... and then maybe one of those days or sometimes if possible we could like come around my place and watch the World Cup in HD!... would be UbEr fun!

PEOPLE!..... SUBSCRIBE!! it is SOO worth it! ;P


See it, hear it, feel it.. Live it... get Astro B.yond... cos Haziq said so xD

No comments:

Post a Comment